NOUN, Nigeria’s National Open University, has a set of procedures for students to follow in order to apply for admission to the school, much like any other educational institution.
The following are step-by-step instructions on how to apply for your admission:
- Visit the website www.nouonline.net.
Go to the Menu Bar on the Home Page and select Apply for Admission.
Choose between the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Programme. Other programs are not currently accessible.
- Navigate to “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)
- Choose Faculty
- Fill out the displayed form
- To examine the admission criteria, please click on the link provided below.
- To proceed, click “Apply.”
- Take note of the presented UNIQUE ID.
- Select the ‘Continue’ button.
- Choose Bank Branch as the payment method.
- Click the “Pay” button.
- Make a copy of your RRR number and bring it to any bank branch for payment.
Steps 1 through 3 should be completed.
Navigate to the “Continue After Payment” option.
Enter the Unique ID, RRR number, and Program information.
Click the “Continue” button.
Form must be completed. Please keep in mind that all fields denoted by a red asterisk (*) are required.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study center for screening