Nestlé Scholarship for Women is a need-based scholarship initiative for women from underdeveloped countries interested in studying in Switzerland in 2022.
The Nestlé Scholarship assists women in their pursuit of an MBA at IMD. The Nestlé Scholarship for Women was established in 1997 by a group of IMD-Switzerland MBA (Masters in Business Administration) students who wanted to encourage women to pursue MBA programs. Women from underdeveloped nations, including but not limited to African female students, are given preference.
The female scholarship recipient will receive CHF 25,000 in scholarship funds.
Type of scholarship:
M.B.A. (Scholarship for Women)
Eligible candidates :
- women who have previously applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and can demonstrate financial necessity.
- Nestlé and its subsidiary employees are not eligible.
- Acceptance into the IMD MBA Program requires demonstrating financial need by completing the Financial Aid Application.
- Submitting an essay on the subject:
How to Apply:
Submit a 750-word essay on “Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace necessitates the engagement and accountability of every member of the company.” What suggestions do you have for Nestlé to improve employee allyship?” (750 words)
Applicants must have been admitted into the IMD MBA program prior to applying.
Scholarship applications are written in the form of essays, and winning essays often include the following elements:
- Relationship to the essay title
- Structure and organization
- Arguments that are fully formed
- Persuasiveness is the ability to persuade others.
- Personality and/or passion
The deadline for applications is September 1st, 2021.
Countries that are eligible include those from all across the world (with preference given to women from developing countries)
To be completed in (country): Switzerland
Masters in Business Administration is an eligible field of study.
You may also like: