Who is Jenni Rivera Ex-Husband, José Trinidad Marín?
José Trinidad Marín aka Trino Marin is a former celebrity spouse. He is mostly recognized as the ex-husband of singer Jenni Rivera. Trino Marin was her first husband.
Jose Trinidad Marin sexually abused his daughters, Chiquis and Jacquie Rivera, as well as his sister-in-law, Rosie Rivera when they were still children.
Jose’s ex-wife Jenni Rivera was a popular singer and actress. In addition to this, she was also a producer as well as a philanthropist. Besides, she worked as an entrepreneur as well.
José Trinidad Marín is currently in jail and serving for his crimes such as sexual abuse. Trino Marín was sentenced to 31 years in prison in 2007 for his crimes, he is still serving his sentence without parole.
Facts on Jenni Rivera Spouse, José Trinidad Marín aka Trino Marín?
|Name||Jose Trinidad Marin (Trino Marín)|
|Birthday||February 15, 1964|
|Age||58 years old|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Children||Chiquis Rivera, Jacqie Campos, Michael Marin|
José Trinidad Marin Net Worth 2022
According to our resources, Jose Marin holds possession of 600000USD to 800000USD. Trino got fired from his old management job. According to his words, someone had started the rumor that he wanted to start sexual relationships with his coworkers. But after interrogation, it came to light that it was never a rumor. Jose also assaulted one of his coworkers.
The dispute in Jose Trinidad Family
Besides his reputation as a spouse of celebrity, Jose crossed his lines with Jenni’s younger sister. In 1997, the younger Rivera sister confessed to the mistreatment and assault of Jose Marin. In a statement, Jenni’s sister revealed that he did not only sexually assault her but also harassed his own older daughter Chiquis. After the report of physical assessment, it became clear that Trino Marin had assaulted his own daughters Jaqueline and Chiquis.
After this assaulted case was open for public eyes, Jose Marin got sentenced to jail for 9 years. Afterward, in April 2006, Marin was announced 31 years of jail because of his proven case of assault and rape. He was also charged for mistreating his wife Jenni. The singer took divorce from Trino Marin in 1992.
Trial of Jenni Rivera Ex-Husband Jose Trinidad
Before finding Jose guilty in court, there was a tough one-year legal between the actress and Trino. After trial, the court announced 31 years of life imprisonment to Marin. And it was already made clear that there will not be any early release for good behaviour.
At the hearing, all the family members of Trino Marin were present at the court (including all his children). Jose has mistreated and harassed his elder daughter Chiquis from age 8 to 12. But at the hearing, she made it clear and said “I have forgiven my father and I still love him. He may think that I disguise him. But the truth will never change that he is my father”.
Death of Jenni Rivera (Plane Crash)
Jenni Rivera died in an air crash on 9 December 2012. At that time, she was travelling in Learjet 25. There was slightly a problem with the engine of the plane that caused an air accident. The plane was crashed in Monterrey Mexico. Along with River, six more passengers got died during that mishap.
Jenni Rivera was going to Mexico to perform at a musical event that did not even happen due to the incident. On 31 December 2012, her final recites were fulfilled in her hometown Long Island. Rivera is buried at the All Souls Chapel & Cemetery.
10 Facts On Jose Trinidad
- Jose Trinidad has a nickname known as Trino Marin.
- Deceased singer Jenni Rivera’s ex-husband Jose Trinidad is currently 58 years of age, born in the year 1964. He is known to celebrate his birthday on the 15th of February.
- Speaking of his wife, Jose Trinidad was married to singer Jenni Rivera. They met for the first time in high school and soon got married in the year 1984. However, they split in the year 1992.
- Talking about his family, hardly any details on Trinidad’sparents are known. However, he has a brother but, still, the name is not revealed.
- Now, coming to his offsprings, Jose Trinidad has three children with his ex-wife Jenni. He has two daughters and a son. His eldest daughter’s name is Chiquis Rivera and the younger one is Jacqie Campos. His son’s name is Michael Marin.
- Is jose trinidad marin still in jail? Yes, Jose is currently in jail convicted of rape and sexual assault.
- Jose’s marriage to Jenni was ended by her on the grounds of emotional abuse on his part.
- Trinidad is charged for sexually abusing Jenni’s sister Rosie Rivera and his daughter Chiquis Rivera and Jacqie Campos.
- Trino Marin was sentenced to 31 years of jail with no parole in 2007.
- Jose met with his younger daughter Jacquie in the year 2017. Jacquie also posted pictures with her father and also asked others to forgive and give him a second chance in life.