Few people in the world are as famous as Kim Kardashian. She first came to prominence after a 2002 sex tape with her then-boyfriend Ray J was leaked. Ever since, she has been in the public eye, appearing on various reality TV shows and amassing an empire that includes clothing lines, perfumes, and more.
Kim Kardashian is one of the most successful women in the entertainment industry. She has parlayed her fame into a highly successful business career, with ventures that include fashion, beauty, and more. She is also a devoted mother and has used her platform to speak out on various social issues.
|Full Name:||Kimberly Noel Kardashian|
|Best Known As:||Kim Kardashian|
|Net Worth 2022:||$1.8 Billion|
|Kim Kardashian Salary:||$80 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||21 October 1980|
|Kim Kardashian Age:||41 years old|
|Kim Kardashian Kids:||4 Kids (North West, Saint West, Chicago West, and Psalm West)|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, and Television producer.|
|Height (how tall is Kim Kardashian?):||5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)|
|Measurements:||38-26.5-41 in or 96.5-67-104 cm|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
|Spouse/Husband:||Damon Thomas (m. 2000; div. 2004), Kris Humphries (m. 2011; div. 2013), Kanye West (married 2014; divorced 2022)|
|School:||Marymount High School, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|College / University:||Pierce College, Los Angeles, California, United States|
Kim Kardashian Age, Parents, Sisters, Еаrlу Lіfе & Віоgrарhу.
Kim Kardashian is 41 years old, born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California. She is the daughter of Robert Kardashian, who famously served as O.J. Simpson‘s defence attorney during his 1995 murder trial, and Kris Jenner, who later married Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete, Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner).
Kim has two sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, and a brother, Rob. She also has two half-sisters from Caitlyn Jenner’s side of the family, Kendall and Kylie Jenner and three half-brothers Burton “Burt”, Brandon, and Brody.
Kim was raised in a wealthy and prominent family, but her parents’ divorce, when she was just seven years old, took a toll on her emotionally. She began acting out in school and developed a reputation as a “wild child.” She attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles.
Kim even became more famous in 2007, when she and her family starred in the reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The show was an instant hit, and it made Kim and her family household names.
In the years that followed, Kim launched several successful business ventures, including a clothing line, a beauty line, and a mobile game. She also became more involved in social activism, using her platform to speak out on issues like gun violence and police brutality.
Despite her many accomplishments, Kim is perhaps best known for her famous curves. She has been praised for her body-positive attitude, and she has become a symbol of female empowerment.
Kim Kardashian height and weight Wiki:
Kim Kardashian is only 5’2″ tall and has already had four pregnancies (two daughters, North and Chicago, and two sons, Saint and Psalm) during which she gained an average of 60 pounds, two daughters, and has previously been said to weigh between 116 and 135 pounds.
However, in 2021 she confirmed, during the launch of Revolve’s L.A. Social Club, that she weighed 123.5 pounds (56kg) and her goal was to lose four pounds to an ideal weight of 120 pounds, according to PEOPLE.
Kim Kardashian Kids, Relations / Dating.
Kim Kardashian has been in a number of high-profile relationships over the years. She was married to music producer Damon Thomas from 2000 to 2004, and she was later married to basketball player Kris Humphries from 2011 to 2013.
She began dating rapper Kanye West in 2012, and the couple got married in 2014 and divorced in 2022. They have four children together: North, Saint, Chicago, and Psalm.
In November 2021, Kim Kardashian began dating actor and comedian Pete Davidson.
Full list of Kim Kardashian boyfriends, Husband
1. Calum Best – As per The Sun, Kim and British-American TV personality Calum Best had dated each other in the past. Kim and Calum were introduced to each other by Brody Jenner, Kim’s brother.
2. Damon Thomas (2000-2004) – Kim Kardashian married Damon Thomas, a record producer. She was just 20 years old when they got married in 2000. However, in 2004, she divorced Damon reasoning that she was emotionally and physically abused by him.
3. Ray J (2004-2007) – Kim dated Ray J, the American singer-songwriter and record producer. Their relationship went on for nearly 3 years, which was OFF again and ON again relationship. Kardashian met Ray J when she was working as a stylist for Ray J’s sister, Brandy. The couple finally separated in 2007 when their sex tape was released by Vivid Entertainment.
4. Jay-Z (2007) – RUMOR
5. Game (2006) – Rapper and actor Game dated Kardashian from August 23, 2006, to August 30, 2006. During this one week, they went on a number of dates, but nothing came out of this relationship.
6. Benji Madden (2006)
7. Nick Lachey (2006) – Nick Lachey, an American singer-songwriter dated Kardashian after his divorce from Jessica Simpson in 2006. Kim and Nick had a fling in 2006.
8. Nick Cannon (September 2006 – January 2007) – American actor, comedian, and rapper, Nick Cannon dated briefly Kim Kardashian in late 2006.
9. Marques Houston (2007) – In March 2007, she had a fling with R&B singer-songwriter and actor Marques Houston.
10. Evan Ross (2007) – In May 2007, actor Evan Ross had an encounter with Kim Kardashian.
11. Reggie Bush (2007-2010) – Reggie Bush, an American football player started dating TV personality Kim Kardashian in 2007. He and Kardashian became a power couple and filled the pages of gossip magazines. During October 2009 the couple reconciled but couldn’t make it to the last due to Bush’s family.
12. Bow Wow (2007)
13. Travis Barker – Kim supposedly dated songwriter and record producer, Travis Barker, for a while.
14. Cristiano Ronaldo (April 2010) – Kim Kardashian visited Spain in April 2010. She was seen kissing the star footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo outside a restaurant in Madrid.
15. Miles Austin (June 2010 – September 2010) – Kim Kardashian dated Miles Austin from June to September 2010. Miles Austin is an American football player for Dallas Cowboys. They separated because they were not able to give time to each other due to their busy schedules.
16. John Mayer (2010)
17. Kris Humphries (December 2010-October 2011) – Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player, who dated Kim Kardashian in early 2011. After dating for about 6 months, Kris proposed to Kim with Rose petals and presented a 20.5 carat $2 million Lorraine Schwartz ring. They engaged in May 2011. They finally married in August 2011. People magazine paid $1.5 million for the exclusive rights to the wedding photos. But, their married life didn’t go far. They separated on October 31, 2011. Officially, they divorced later on. It was also weird to have a mom and husband of the same name.
18. Kanye West (April 2012-2021) – Kanye West started dating Kim Kardashian, in April 2012. Kanye is an American musician, film director, and music director. In May 2012, they spent a week together in Cannes for the city’s annual film festival. The couple shares two daughters, North West (b. June 15, 2013) and Chicago West (b. January 15, 2018), and two sons Saint West (b. December 5, 2015) and Psalm West who was born in May 2019. On Kim’s 33rd birthday (that is on October 21, 2013), the couple got engaged. He proposed to her at AT&T Park in San Francisco (which he rented) by flashing a message on the stadium’s screen. On May 24, 2014, Kim and West married at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. She legally changed her name to “West”, which she announced on August 5, 2014. In July 2020, Kanye shared a series of tweets that pointed towards brewing trouble in the couple’s relationship. However, all such speculations were denied later on. In January 2021, it was reported that Kim was preparing to divorce Kanye. They had separated in 2021 and Kim officially filed for divorce in February 2021. After the divorce finalization, Kim had acquired the Hidden Hills Estate, worth $60 million, which was earlier shared by Kim and Kanye. In March 2022, Kim was legally declared “single” by a judge and it was later revealed that she would be dropping “West” from her name.
19. Van Jones – RUMOR
20. Pete Davidson (2021)
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Divorce
Kim Kardashian filed a complaint to the Los Angeles Superior Court in February 2022, asking for a faster divorce proceeding from West, stating that West was attempting to delay it and alleging that “Mr. West, by his actions, has made it clear that he does not accept that the parties’ marital relationship is over.” On March 2nd, Kardashian was legally single.
So why did Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Divorce?
The couple cited “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for their split, and they have agreed to joint custody of their four children.
While the exact reasons for their divorce are unknown, it has been speculated that tension over Kanye’s mental health and his political ambitions played a role.
Kim Kardashian explained in a Vogue interview last month that she decided to put herself first. She said:
“For so long, I did what made other people happy. And I think in the last two years I decided, I’m going to make myself happy.
“And that feels really good. And even if that created changes and caused my divorce, I think it’s important to be honest with yourself about what really makes you happy. I’ve chosen myself. I think it’s okay to choose you.”
It is also rumored that the couple had been living apart for months before their divorce was finalized.
Kim Kardashian’s Net Worth 2022.
Kim Kardashian’s net worth is estimated to be $1.8 billion, after Forbes magazine declared her a billionaire in 2021.
How did Kim Kardashian make her money?
Kim Kardashian was born into a wealthy family. Her father, Robert Kardashian, was an attorney and entrepreneur who famously defended O.J. Simpson during his murder trial. His net worth was an estimated $30 million.
Nevertheless, Kim is ranked 24th on Forbes’ list of America’s richest self-made women.
So how did she become a billionaire?
Kim owns two businesses, KKW Beauty and Skims. In 2020, she sold 20% of KKW Beauty to Coty for $200 million, which valued the company at $1 billion. However, at the time, Forbes estimated that Kim’s 72% share would actually have been worth around $500 million.
About Kim Kardashian sex tape (Kim Kardashian Superstar)
In February 2007, a sex tape shot in 2002 featuring Kim Kardashian and her then-boyfriend Ray J was leaked. In response to Vivid Entertainment releasing the film as Kim Kardashian, Superstar, Kardashian filed a claim against them.
She quickly abandoned the lawsuit and accepted US$5 million in compensation from Vivid so that they could release the video. Several media outlets criticized her and the family for using the sex tape’s release as a publicity stunt to promote their forthcoming reality show.
Despite this, the tape helped make Kim Kardashian a household name, and she has since leveraged her fame to build a successful business empire.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Kim Kardashian’s net worth?
Kim Kardashian’s net worth is $1.8 billion.
What is Kim Kardashian height and weight?
Kim Kardashian is 5’2″ (159 cm) tall and weighs around 123.5 pounds (56 kg).
Who is Kim Kardashian dating?
Kim Kardashian is currently dating actor and comedian Pete Davidson.
How many kids does Kim Kardashian have?
4 Kids (North West, Saint West, Chicago West, and Psalm West)
Did Kim Kardashian pass the bar exam?
Is Kim Kardashian a Lawyer?
While Kim Kardashian has yet to officially become a lawyer, the reality star passed the baby bar exam in December of 2021.
After taking to Instagram to make the announcement, Kim revealed she had failed the baby bar multiple times before finally passing.
“For anyone who doesn’t know my law school journey, know this wasn’t easy or handed to me,” Kim wrote at the time.
“I failed this exam 3 times in 2 years, but I got back up each time and studied harder and tried again until I did it!!!”
Who was Kim Kardashian’s first husband?
Damon Thomas, a music producer. Married 2000 & Divorced 2004.
What is Kim Kardashian’s role on Keeping Up with the Kardashians?
Kim Kardashian is one of the stars of the reality TV show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The show follows the lives of Kim and her family, including her sisters Kourtney and Khloe, her brother Rob, and her parents Kris and Caitlyn Jenner.
Kim is also a producer on the show.
Healthyceleb – Kim Kardashian Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics.