Danielle Breed was the ex-girlfriend of Charlie Haeger, an American professional baseball player who was one of the few knuckleball pitchers in Major League Baseball (MLB) during his career. He played in MLB for the Chicago White Sox, San Diego Padres and Los Angeles Dodgers. She garnered attention as the love interest of the popular baseball star. In addition to being a celebrity girlfriend, she also owned “The Tipsy Coyote Bar and Grill” in Scottsdale.
On 3rd of October 2020, Charlie Haeger was found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot at the Grand Canyon on October 3, 2020, shortly after the suspected murder of his ex-girlfriend, Danielle Breed Long.
|Profession||Bar Owner & Ex-girlfriend of former Baseball Player|
Danielle Breed Long, Charles Haeger Ex-Girlfriend
- Danielle Breed widely recognized as the ex-girlfriend of a former baseball player, Charles Haeger was found dead at Scottsdale, Arizona on October 2nd, 2020.
- Although she is not on Wikipedia, after her murder, she has been featured on numerous online content including daily mail, sports mockery, primal information, and many more.
- She owned a bar in Scottsdale. Other than that, no information relating to her job could be determined at the moment.
- Charles Haeger was the prime suspect in connection to her murder and was on the run from police.
- On October 3rd, 2020, Charles was also found dead by the apparent self-inflicted gunshot.
- Many online sources claim her age to be 34 years which could mean that the victim must have been born somewhere around 1986.
- Her real name is Danielle Breed Long.
- It was her who had actually broken up with Charles several months ago who obviously was not happy about the split.
- Since reports suggest that Danielle was seeking a restraining order against him, there must have been abuse involved in their relationship.
- Her mother’s name is Jane Long who in an interview with CNN stated was the spark of their family.