Selecting the right university for oneself is difficult especially if you are looking for the best universities that you can study law in Nigeria , this is due to the large number of universities available, where we have both private, state and federal universities.
This is why it is important to conduct a comprehensive online search before enrolling in any school. As a Nigerian undergraduate, the greatest thing that can happen to you is to apply for admission to a school that you would hate attending. In case you didn’t know, some universities in Nigeria are prominent in a some courses, field and well-established, while others are commonly known as universities.
One major reason you should consider checking these universities out, is that, most universities might change your department after you must have already paid the fees which can’t be refunded so is best to be absolutely sure that your choice of school will offer law.
Below are list of the best and affordable schools in Nigeria universities you can choose to study law along its basic school fees;
- University of Lagos (UNILAG) – Law school fee :
₦40,000 – ₦53,000
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) – Law school:
New student – ₦64,450.00
second yea- ₦44,750.00
other years- ₦39,650.00
last year- ₦39,200.0
- University of Ibadan (UI) – Law school fee :
₦25,500 to ₦44,500
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) – Law school fee:
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) – Law school fee :
- Ambrose Ali University (AAU) – Law school fee:
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) – Law school fee:
₦18,300.00 – ₦30,000
- Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) – Law school fee
₦25,500 – ₦44,500
NOTE: Recent new private universities are released by NUC, that might also be better choice.
And some adjustments also has been made in some of the school fees, ,in some of the universities above.
Make sure you do a proper search in each of the university’s website.