Vanessa Hudgens is an American singer and actress. V and Identified are her two previous albums. High School Musical, Spring Breakers, Gimme Shelter, and Beastly were Vanessa Hudgens’ most popular film roles.
We’ve written this article to give you the lowdown on Vanessa Hudgens brief biography-, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, brother and so much more ,keep reading for all details.
|Celebrated Name:||Vanessa Hudgens|
|Real Name/Full Name:||Vanessa Anne Hudgens|
|Age:||33 years old|
|Salinas California, United States|
|Birth Date:||14 December 1988|
|Marital Status:||In a Relationship|
|Yes (Austin Butler (2011–))|
|Profession:||Singer and actress|
|Net Worth in 2021:||$15 million|
Vanessa Anne Hudgens was born in the United States on December 14, 1988, in Salinas, California. Greg Hudgens, her father, was a firefighter who died in 2016, and Gina Guangco is her mom. Vanessa has a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, who is also an actress and singer.
Vanessa Hudgens attended Orange County School of the Arts for a while before opting for homeschooling.
Vanessa Hudgens was first linked to Zac Efron, an actor and singer, and then to Josh Hutcherson, an actor.
Austin Butler, an actor and singer, has always been Vanessa’s fiancé since 2011.
Age, Height, and Weight
Vanessa Hudgens, who was born on December 14, 1988, is 33 years old today, December 20, 2021. Her height is 1.55 meters and she weighs 58 kilograms.
- Vanessa Hudgens began her career in musical theater, appearing in shows such as Carousel, a remake of The Wizard of Oz, Cinderella, and others. She then relocated to Los Angeles with her family and worked in commercials.
- Vanessa first appeared in an episode of Still Standing in 2002, followed by appearances in Robbery Homicide Division, The Brothers Garcia, Quintuplets, and other shows.
- Vanessa Hudgens’ career began with the comedy musical film High School Musical in 2006, and she launched her first album, V, the same year. V was a huge hit, reaching the top of the charts and gaining a lot of attention. She also starred in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody during that time, as well as the High School Musical series, High School Musical 2, and High School Musical 3: Senior Year. Vanessa Hudgens’ second studio album, Identified, was launched in 2008.
- Vanessa appeared in a musical comedy-drama film called Bandslam, a fantasy drama film Beastly, an action thriller film Sucker Punch, a science fiction comedy-adventure film Journey 2:
- The Mysterious Island, a crime film Spring Breakers, a crime thriller film The Frozen Ground, an action comedy film Machete Kills, a drama film Gimme Shelter, a science fiction horror film Freaks of Nature, and Grease: Live after her success with High School
- Vanessa Hudgens starred in the action comedy series Powerlessly, which broadcasted on NBC in 2017. Shawn Hook, a Canadian singer and songwriter, has also worked alongside with her on a song called Reminding Me.
- So far, Vanessa Hudgens’ 2018 appearances include Second Act, a comedy film, and Dog Days.
Awards & Achievements
Vanessa Hudgens has been nominated for and won awards since the beginning of her career. Among her accolades are:
- Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Chemistry (High School Musical), Teen Choice Award for Choice Music: Breakout Artist – Female (2007), Teen Choice Award Choice Hottie (2008),
- Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress (High School Musical 3: Senior Year),
- ShoWest Award for Female Star of Tomorrow (2010),
- Australian Kids’ Choice Award for Cutest Couple (High School Musical 3: Senior Year),
- Super-BFFs (2013), Young Hollywood Trendsetter Award (2014), and Teen Choice See Her Award (2017) among others.
Net Worth & Salary of Vanessa Hudgens in 2021
Vanessa Hudgens has a net worth of more than $15 million and earns more than $1 million per year as of December 2021. She’s made a fortune from her acting in films and television shows, as well as the albums she’s released.
Vanessa Hudgens’ first album, V, sold over 500 thousand copies and did earn her more than $500,000. Vanessa earned around $2 million from the film adaptation of High School Musical. Her home in Los Angeles is valued at $2.5 million.
Vanessa Hudgens is a singer and actress with a lot of talent. Her role in High School Musical and its sequels, High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 3: Senior Year, helped her gain fame. Vanessa Hudgens starred in the action comedy series Powerlessly, which aired on NBC in 2017. Austin Butler, an actor and singer, is currently Vanessa’s boyfriend.