Apply Fully Funded UNDP Graduate Programme 2021: This is a newly launched 2-year Graduate Programme dedicated to recent graduates from selected countries. The program aims to equip outstanding young graduates with the necessary skills, expertise and experience required to kick-start their career.
This programme will focus on selected areas of interest including international development and will give participants the ability to accelerate progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), build better futures and make a positive difference in their communities and world at large.
- A one-year international professional entry-level contract (renewable for a second year on demonstrating good performance).
- A competitive salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and the duty station.
- Paid annual leave.- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance. If successfully selected, you will be to one or more UNDP working locations around the world. Available locations include Bangladesh (Dhaka), Denmark (Copenhagen), Timor-Leste (Dili), Turkey (Istanbul), United States (New York), Laos (Vientiane), Maldives (Male), Mongolia (Ulaan Baator), Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby), Samoa (Apia), Thailand (Bangkok).
- Link: https://undp.apply.cappats.com/Account/Login
- Official website: https://www.undp.org/careers/types-opportunities/undp-graduate-programme
- Application Period: 16 June – 4 July 2021.