Baruch College acceptance rate is 43%, and it is among the most selective institutions in the nation. Do your best to produce an outstanding application, even with excellent grades and test scores; you might not be admitted to a school.
The number of educational resources a college or university offers its students is sometimes determined by the student-faculty ratio.
Baruch College’s ratio is 8 to 1, which is substantially better than the national average of 15 to 1. This is terrific news for students who desire to develop a stronger personal relationship with their lecturers.
Do you intend to apply to Baruch College? The average SAT/ACT scores and GPAs of admitted students are included in the admissions statistics that you should be aware of while considering the Baruch college acceptance rate.
See also: UVA Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admissions
What to know about Baruch College in 2023?
Baruch College acceptance rate is 43%, and it is a public university. Baruch College, one of The City University of New York’s 25 campuses, is ranked as the most exclusive college in the country (CUNY).
Its renowned Zicklin School of Business is in a prime location in Midtown Manhattan, close to Wall Street.
The Weissman School of Arts and Sciences, Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, and Zicklin School have the largest undergraduate enrollments. The best schools and institutions in New York consistently include Baruch College.
What Is Baruch College Acceptance Rate in 2023?
The Baruch College acceptance rate is 43%. Since most applicants at Baruch College graduate in the top 1% of their class, there are unquestionably high-grade criteria for admission.
Of course, having excellent marks and exam results alone won’t guarantee a student’s admittance.
Students working on their Baruch College applications should add to their stellar grades evidence of their interest in STEM, the arts, and humanities and their teamwork capacity. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
See also: Virginia Tech Engineering Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admissions
Is It Difficult to Get Into Baruch College?
41% of applicants are accepted at Baruch. It has the lowest acceptance rate in the country, coming in at #161 overall and #23 in New York.
Baruch is a more difficult institution to get into, although qualified applicants have a high chance of getting accepted. 9,895 of the 24,307 applicants that applied were accepted last year. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
The institution has extremely strict SAT and ACT admission requirements, typically admitting students with scores in the top 24 per cent (SAT 1170/1360, ACT 26/30). An average GPA of 3.3 and a “B+” average in high school are accepted and attracted to CUNY Bernard M Baruch College.
The majority of first-year students graduate in the top 25% of their high school class. Of those accepted, 21% opted to enrol in the university.
Check out also: Wesleyan Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
Does Baruch College Require Test Scores in 2023?
The acceptance percentage at Baruch College for the 2018–19 admissions cycle was 43%. This indicates that 43 out of every 100 applicants were accepted, making the admissions process at Baruch College challenge. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
All applicants must submit their SAT or ACT scores to Baruch College. During the admissions season for 2018–19, 94% of accepted students turned in their SAT results.
According to admissions data, most students accepted to Baruch College scored in the top 35% nationwide on the SAT. 50% of applicants to Baruch College received scores on the evidence-based reading and writing section between 550 and 640. In comparison, 25% received scores below 550 and 25% over 640.
50% of admitted students received math scores between 580 and 690, 25% received math scores below 580, and 25% received math scores over 690. Baruch College will give applicants with a composite SAT score of 1330 or higher a competitive chance. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
The optional SAT essay section is optional for Baruch College. Baruch demands all SAT scores from applicants but will only consider the highest section from each section across all SAT dates. SAT Subject tests are not required, although Baruch will consider results if they are provided.
All applicants must submit their SAT or ACT scores to Baruch College. Baruch does not disclose the percentage of accepted students who provided ACT results, despite the fact that the majority of applicants submit SAT scores.
According to the admissions data, most of Baruch College’s admitted students score in the top 22% nationwide on the ACT. 25% of those accepted to Baruch had ACT composite scores over 29, while 25% had ACT composite scores below 25, with the middle 50% of those admitted having between 25 and 29. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
The average composite ACT score of accepted students at Baruch in 2019 was 27. The optional ACT writing portion is not necessary for admission to Baruch College. Baruch superscores ACT scores in contrast to many other universities; your highest subscores from numerous ACT sittings will be considered.
The average high school GPA of the entering first-year class at Baruch College in 2019 was 3.3, while 42% of the freshmen had average GPAs of 3.5 or higher. According to this data, Baruch College applicants who are most successful tend to have a majority of excellent B grades. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
See also: Harcum College Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admissions
Admission Requirements for Baruch College
Baruch College has a competitive admissions pool despite accepting less than half of applications. Applicants must use the CUNY application. Baruch College desires high grades in challenging courses and impressive test results.
However, Baruch College has a comprehensive admissions procedure that takes into account elements other than your grades and test results. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
You can increase your chances of getting accepted by sending a CV of your extracurricular activities, letters of recommendation, and an optional application essay.
The majority of admitted students had an ACT composite score of 22 or higher, a combined SAT score of 1100 or higher (ERW+M), and a high school GPA of “B” or above.
You can see that many applicants had test scores in the “A” category; therefore, higher exam scores will undoubtedly increase your chances.
See also: UCLA Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admissions
Transfer Requirements for Baruch College
- Coalition applications or joint applications. A personal essay is required for all applications, which of the two programs Baruch College chose was up for debate.
- More text is necessary. You must write a second essay and briefly explain your motivation for applying to Baruch College. What topics in the Baruch college curriculum and neighbourhood pique your interest? (500 maximum words)
- The desire to continue pursuing their love of the humanities, social sciences and arts is a Baruch college motivator for many students to enrol at Baruch college. Describe in brief what your ideal Baruch college class would teach you. (100 words maximum)
- Report interim. You must fill out this form, which also includes your midterm results and instructor feedback if you are already registered. You do not need to complete this form if you are not taking classes in the spring semester.
- Report on Transfers and College. The form should be filled out by a counselor, student dean, or registrar.
- There are two ideas. Performed by professors at a college. A teacher of science or math.
- A social science or humanities lecturer at a college.
- Certified copy of your most recent college or university transcript. Baruch needs your college or university transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended.
- Official high school transcript of grades. Official transcripts from any more high schools you may have attended are also necessary.
Read also: University of Connecticut Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
How to Apply to Baruch College in 2023
Baruch College accepts applications from out-of-country students via the Coalition Program and the Common Application Portal. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
The procedures listed below must be completed by students in order to apply to Baruch College:
- Create an overseas application for Baruch College by logging into the General Applications section.
- Payment of the application fees
- Complete the application and submit it for review.
- Upload any necessary supporting materials.
- As soon as your application is accepted, print the acceptance letters.
- You must confirm acceptance of the offer before you can confirm payment.
- Lastly, check sure your personal data is accurate.
The Baruch College acceptance rate is 43%, making it more selective. The average SAT or ACT score of the admitted students to Baruch College was 1490 to 1570 or 34 to 35, respectively.
But only one-fourth of those who were chosen for interviews scored in these ranges, whereas the other one-fourth did not.
The application deadline and cost for Baruch College are January 5 and $70, respectively. The GPA of a candidate is a crucial academic consideration for Baruch College admissions officers. The Baruch college acceptance rate is quite selective.
See also: Drew University Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admissions
Frequently Asked Questions
83% of students give Baruch their SAT results.
Admission to Baruch is granted to 41% of applicants. The college has strict admission requirements, although there is little competition. Check to see if you have the grades and scores required for admission.
Applicants with SAT scores in the middle 50% of those accepted have between 1170 and 1360. When applying, 83% of students include their SAT results. Check to see if your SAT score qualifies you for admission.
In the middle 50% of admitted candidates, the ACT score ranges from 26 to 30.0 percent of applicants submit their ACT scores. Check to see if your ACT score qualifies you for admission.
- FAU Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- University of Vermont Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- University of Tennessee Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- University of Richmond Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- University of Denver Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission
- University of San Francisco Acceptance Rate | Requirements, SAT/ACT Scores, GPA, & Admission