The University of Waterloo Scholarship 2023 in Canada is now open for applications. We will go into great detail about the scholarship, benefits, application process, and other necessary documents in this post. These Fully Funded scholarships are open to applicants from all over the world. The scholarships are available for programs leading to undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
The University of Waterloo, which is ranked 9th in Canada, is one of the top universities in Canada. Waterloo offers more than 180 graduate degree programs. The best thing about the university is that you don’t have to apply for a scholarship. The university will automatically consider you for these awards if you are admitted to Waterloo University. A $10,000 scholarship is available from Waterloo University.
Every year, because of Waterloo University’s reputation as a top-ranked university in North America with a high standard of education and a staff with advanced skills, applicants from more than 120 countries applied there. Continually ranked as Canada’s most inventive university, the University of Waterloo is a public research university.
You can select any course offered at the University of Waterloo, so don’t worry about it. As everyone is aware, Canadian universities are among the best in the world. We urge you to apply to the Canadian University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023.
Level/Field of Study
This scholarship is open to all courses offered by the University of Waterloo at any level, be it undergraduate, Masters or PhD programs.
This scholarship is brought to you by the prestigious University of Waterloo. The University of Waterloo is a top university in Canada
Eligibility for the University of Waterloo Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to international students from any country in the world
- To be eligible for these scholarships, you must have a strong academic record with a minimum grade point average of 70% at the undergraduate level and typically a minimum grade point average of 75% at the graduate level.
- International students who are enrolled full-time and in possession of valid Canadian study permits must pay international tuition fees.
- Most financial aid is allocated to research-based programs (thesis or major research paper). The majority of the recipients of the scholarship are those beginning their programs in the first term (term 1.0).
- The Faculty’s standards for academic excellence must be met by applicants.
- The program’s requirements for academic progress must be met by applicants, and they cannot still owe probationary admission requirements.
- There may be additional internal or external scholarships in addition to this one (e.g., UW Graduate Scholarship, OGS, etc). You should be aware that sponsorship differs from scholarships.
- Applicants shouldn’t simultaneously be receiving funding from foreign governments or agencies (such as the China Scholarship Council or the Libyan government), nor should they be fully or partially self-supporting above the minimum levels required by the faculty.
- Applicants trained by Grandparents under the current IMSA program are not eligible to be nominated for an IMAE; however, a student who has already received an IMSA for a previously finished master’s degree is eligible to be nominated for an IMAE.
The University of Waterloo Scholarship does not require separate applications. You will be automatically considered for the award once you are admitted to Waterloo University.
President’s Scholarship of Distinction:
$2,000 Entrance Scholarship
$1,500 Research Award or $1,500 International Experience Award or both
Merit Scholarship: $1,000 Entrance Scholarship.
President’s Scholarship: $2,000 Entrance Scholarship.
Entrance Scholarships Sponsored by Alumni and Donors: Value between $1,000 – $5,000
International Student Entrance Scholarships: up to $10,000
Deadline for the University of Waterloo Scholarship
For Undergraduate: April 15, July 15, November 15
For Masters and PhD: Click here to view the program-specific deadline.