In addition to this prayer points against spirit of death, you can include fasting. While fasting and praying is good, it is advised to fast according to your strength. Understand your strength and health, and go in accordance to their limit. It is dangerous to exceed your capacity. God knows your strength. He appreciates it when you do not exceed your limit. Be wise. Please be guided.
You can also check our previous post titled learn How to Pray to God effectively with Bible Practical Prayer Guide.
Psalm 91. 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. KJV
Psalm 23. 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. KJV
Praise and Worship
After the scriptural reading, shower praises and Worship to God your creator.
Prayer Points Against Spirit of Death
- God, redeem my soul from the power of the grave, in the name of Jesus.
- I have long life and is my pathway, there is no death, in the name of Jesus.
- I am released from the bondage of the fear of death in the name of Jesus.
- I cast my cares, upon the Lord because He cares for me, in the name of Jesus.
- I have the glorious divine inheritance, working inside me, in Jesus’ name.
- I reject every tradition that does not conform to the word of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not utter words, that would disrespect God’s authority, in Jesus’ name.
- No power shall hurry me out of the earth before my time, in Jesus’ name.
- My years shall not be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel the voice of weeping, I loose the voice of singing, in Jesus’ name.
- O God, arise and trouble my trouble, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not die, but live to declare the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Expectations of my enemies, perish by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every expectation of the wicked, concerning my destiny, die, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father, baptize me with uncommon mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- l am fulfilling God’s plan for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hands pointed at me, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of pains and sorrows loitering around my life, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
- Though war should rise against me, I will still be confident in the name of Jesus, in Jesus’ name.
- And now shall my head be lifted up above my enemies round about me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, deliver me not over unto the will of my enemies, in Jesus’ name.
- Divine raging storms, locate and swallow any coven assigned to bury my life in the name of Jesus.
- O God, release Your wrath upon every power of witchcraft troubling my life, in the name of Jesus.
- God, answer and root out of their land in Your anger, every power of witchcraft troubling my life, in Jesus’ name.
- God, arise, cast Your fury upon agents of affliction troubling my life, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the way of the oppressor be dark and slippery and let the angel of the Lord persecute them in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let destruction come upon my enemies unawares and the net that they have hidden catch them, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the enemy fall into the destruction he has created, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord, let not them that are my enemies wrongfully rejoice over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let my enemies be ashamed, and brought to confusion, together with those who rejoice at my hurt, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil altar erected against my life, be disgraced, in Jesus’ name.
- God, let the Your thunder smite every evil priest working against my destiny at the evil altar and bum them to ashes, in the name of Jesus.