Interested applicants can now apply for Zalora Degree Scholarship, 2022.
Fashion they say is a distinctive and often constant trend in the style in which people present themselves. A fashion can become the prevailing style in behavior or manifest the newest creations of designers, technologists, engineers, and design managers. So if you are a fashion freak or you want to take up a course in that area but are still scared of the high cost. don’t let your heart be trouble.
Here is the big package!
Zalora is currently accepting applications for a number of Zalora Degree Scholarships. Those are exclusively available for students in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The winning candidates will receive financial support amounting up to S$3,000. To apply, the application packet must be received no later than 30 September 2022.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
What to know about Zalora
ZALORA is an online fashion retailer that believes in making fashion accessible. It is the core of our business to bring high-street labels to Asia in a convenient way.
Fashion-driven ZALORA is focused on constantly exploring and forecasting how technology and societal changes interact to shape each other.
This year’s theme is how to redesign the online shopping experience for your generation of shoppers. Explore how your shopping experience will change in ten years time, both online and offline.
Fashion trends have always been guided by current situations, political, cultural, geographical influences and the needs of the society.
Level/Field of Study
Zalora Degree Scholarship, 2022 runs a Degree program in any field of study.
At one of the partner institutions in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems.
Each of the Zalora Scholarships’ winners will receive one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to $3,000.
Zalora Degree Scholarship can be taken in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam
This Zalora Scholarship is only available for Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam students.
Aside from the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at Sheffield Hallam University, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship page to access all scholarships available.
Zalora welcomes applicants from all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions found in one of the countries listed below.
- Any full-time student in a university or specialized school is eligible for the scholarship. Having an interest in fashion is a plus, but there are other qualities we look for in a ZALORA Scholar.
- Aside from outstanding academic results, analytical skills, creativity, and a problem-solving mentality are some virtues a ZALORA Scholar should possess.
How to Apply for Zalora Degree Scholarship 2022
- All applications must be done online. Before you apply, check if your institution is one of our partner institutions.
- Then provide a copy of your transcript and ensure that your entry fulfills the specified criteria.
- If your school is not in our list of partner institutions, get your school’s Scholarship & Financial Aid Department to drop us an email at scholarship-at-zalora.com to find out how they can be a Partner.
A complete application includes:
- A completed application form
- Your entry with the title “Redefining The Future of Shopping”
Please click on the website and application link below for more information on how to apply.
When is the Deadline for submitting Zalora application 2022
Zalora Degree Scholarship closes on 30th of September 2022.